Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 2014 - Sunshine in my Soul

I have been on vacation this week, well a staycation. It was wonderful,  got up early each morning and went outside to wait on the hummingbirds.

I have decided to keep the photos a little smaller so the page will load quicker. You can always click them  to see them bigger.

I was out waiting on hummingbirds when I looked up and this deer was watching me. She stayed for a while and then went back in the woods.


The hummingbirds love this cigar flower.



This lily has done really good this year.




And then on July 4th, I sat out for a few hours waiting for these little guys. Things kept them away- neighbor mowing, cats laying around, Buddy coming up. Then finally I got the shots I wanted. I have wanted a picture of a hummingbird on a red-hot poker for a long time.


 He is holding on to that leaf with his little feet. hehe














No comments:

Post a Comment