Saturday, March 1, 2014

Waiting on Spring



 March 27, 2014 Meredith and  Michael's wedding was the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended. I am so happy for them.



Plum tree is in full bloom now.



Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers. I used to love to pick them for my Mama, and when my children picked them for me - it was wonderful.






When I was a child, my brother won a construction set from the local radio station- I think I played with that set more than he did. Then when Austin was young, I bought him a construction set and I loved it.  I also played with my children's Legos a lot. I don't know why I love to build stuff with those things. So, when I saw Andrew Whyte ( a lightpainting acquaintance start a Lego photographer series- I had to find a female Lego Photographer. I found one- Yay! (Sorry for the quality- cell phone pic)




Walked down to the old Boone house and got a couple of shots of the living room. I have so many memories in this house. I wish someone would take this house and fix it up.





3/7/14- It has been very rainy and the temps were so cold today. Albemarle didn't have ice but we sure did have lots of rain. After the rain, we went riding over town around sunset.









I really like Jim Shore ornaments.




I have wanted to take the photo of the purple door for a while. And this house, a friend of mine used to live in- it is such a beautiful house.





 Rode to Morrow Mountain for a bit today. 3/1/14







I always get spring fever this time of year.  God has painted a beautiful sunrise this morning. I was so glad that I got to see it.











No comments:

Post a Comment